When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6v6 Simulation Hockey league for Xbox360.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q and A Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Q and A Thread Empty
PostSubject: Q and A Thread   Q and A Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:23 am

This is the Questions and Answers thread. This is where players may ask any question they may need to and will be answered by a BOG or even another player (if that player knows the correct answer for that particular question).
Back to top Go down

Q and A Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q and A Thread   Q and A Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:10 pm

All of the links give me a "[Only admins are allowed to see this link]" error.
Back to top Go down

Q and A Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q and A Thread   Q and A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Is there a date posted for when season 2 kicks off ?
Back to top Go down

Q and A Thread Empty
PostSubject: Possibaly next sunday   Q and A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:13 pm

tpblue wrote:
Is there a date posted for when season 2 kicks off ?
if we can get some one to kindly purchase the $12.95 league daddy account today who ever does it will be reimbursed the 12.95 with Microsoft points I would but I don't get paid till tomorrow
Back to top Go down

Q and A Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q and A Thread   Q and A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Let me know how and I will do it.
Back to top Go down

Q and A Thread Empty
PostSubject: contact the treeman1340   Q and A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm

and easin17 on xbox live treeman is the league daddy commisioner he has all the account access

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q and A Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q and A Thread   Q and A Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q and A Thread
Page 1 of 1