When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6v6 Simulation Hockey league for Xbox360.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unofficial Trades

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Please post your mutually agreed trades in this thread and a Player Rep will either approve or reject the trade based on Salary Cap and Contract Years
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Calgary trades moronkilla to Philadelphia for GirouxGoesHam
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:27 pm

NewYorkRangers trade Dnurr to Philadelphia for moronkilla
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Boston trades MuRKaGe Gx 30 to New York Rangers for z MiRaGe x
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Ottawa Trades TFG GERBE x42xmm and Bell l17l to New York for chumsy Ridin High and THUNDERxBOYx35
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Ottawa Trades ZaLairdSta to Detroit for SNOOPY0931
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Ottawa trades SNOOPY0931 to Philadelphia for a 3rd round pick
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Phx trades galchenyuk x 91 to Toronto for arm a g3t it on
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS and PHILLY TRADE   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

PHILLY traded Dmalis21 1st,3rd,4th round pick for Polawski X 99

CBJ agreed

Last edited by redneckoutlaw35 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Philadelpia New Jersey Trade   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 am

Philadelphia Trades Dazed 4Sheezy & l1l GAGNE l2l

New Jersey Trades ForsbergGoesHam & Snipe4life
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 am

Vanriemsdyk wrote:

NJD agrees
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:10 pm

JDKnockwood wrote:
Vanriemsdyk wrote:

NJD agrees

Approved
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Hunter3295 wrote:

Toronto Agrees
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Toronto trade   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

ThawingOrb wrote:
Hunter3295 wrote:

Toronto Agrees

Approved
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:37 pm

All the trades prior to this post have been approved, all trades after this post will have to wait until friday august/3/2012 to be approved and updated on google doc
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS and TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS TRADE   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

CBJ offer kovalchuk l17 and Hossa x 81 +3rd pick and 4th round pick for l x MtW x 50 l and l x MtW x 99l
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 pm

redneckoutlaw35 wrote:
CBJ offer kovalchuk l17 and Hossa x 81 +3rd pick and 4th round pick for l x MtW x 50 l and l x MtW x 99l

Toronto Accepts!
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 pm

l1l Bure l0l wrote:
redneckoutlaw35 wrote:

Toronto Accepts!

COLUMBUS says thanks for doing business and good luck in tonights game there buddy
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS and Detriot TRADE   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

CBJ offers gaborik x l10l and 4th round pick to Detriot for cmbf 117 and a 3rd round pick
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 am

CBJ offers gaborik x l10l and 4th round pick to Detriot for cmbf 117 and a 3rd round pick

Detroit accepts this offer
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Philadelphia Anaheim Trade   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 am

Philadelphia Trades GrooviestCougar old gt was ForsbergGoesHam

Anaheim Trades SWAT C4rNaGe
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:46 am

Philadelphia Trades GrooviestCougar old gt was ForsbergGoesHam

Anaheim Trades SWAT C4rNaGe

I accept.
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Hopkin x93 to anaheim

3rd pick to Boston
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Hopkin x93 to anaheim

3rd pick to Boston

I accept
Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Grim jr for joe the wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unofficial Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial Trades   Unofficial Trades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Trades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WNHL Locker Rooms :: Official WNHL Trade Office-
Jump to: