When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6v6 Simulation Hockey league for Xbox360.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO TRASH TALK, CHIRPING, DISRESPECTFUL REMARKS OF ANY SORT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NO TRASH TALK, CHIRPING, DISRESPECTFUL REMARKS OF ANY SORT Empty
PostSubject: NO TRASH TALK, CHIRPING, DISRESPECTFUL REMARKS OF ANY SORT   NO TRASH TALK, CHIRPING, DISRESPECTFUL REMARKS OF ANY SORT I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 am

I know League Rules has this stated once, but I can not stress this enough. This league is based on respect and as Im very leanient you will find I can be a major pain in the ass if you fail to abide by this rule.

If a player is trash talking or being disrespectful towards you or another player do not retaliate as tempting as it may be you will only get yourself in trouble, simply report it to you Owner/GM, A Talent Relations BOG (AOlax22, The Treeman1340), or Myself and we will handle it in a proper respectful manor.

If there is a problem feel free to contact one of us and ask us for advice or help do not take matters into your own hands it will just end up badly for you and the player you complaining about.

First Offense is a Multi-Game Suspension
Second Offense is a Multi-Week Suspension
Third Offense is Ultimatly immediate removal from the league

WE HAVE BUILT OUR LEAGUE ON RESPECT AND IT WILL NOT FALL VICTIM TO PLAYERS WHO'S ONLY GOAL IS TO BE THE BIGGEST SEAN AVERY STYLED ASSHOLE!!
Back to top Go down

NO TRASH TALK, CHIRPING, DISRESPECTFUL REMARKS OF ANY SORT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WNHL Constitution :: Game Times and Player Limitations-
Jump to: