When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6v6 Simulation Hockey league for Xbox360.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

locker rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage

locker rooms Empty
PostSubject: locker rooms   locker rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 am

I have not been able to access my locker room since I got traded to the Rangers are they closed for everybody right now?
Back to top Go down

locker rooms Empty
PostSubject: Locker room   locker rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 am

tpblue wrote:
I have not been able to access my locker room since I got traded to the Rangers are they closed for everybody right now?
No man he just probably don't know how to edit the group to put you in the locker room all my team has access get your owner to contact eisan and he can't tell him how to do it so you have acces
Back to top Go down

locker rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: locker rooms   locker rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks Redneck apprieciate the help!
Back to top Go down

locker rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: locker rooms   locker rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm

tpblue wrote:
Thanks Redneck apprieciate the help!

No problem man you should have access now
Back to top Go down

locker rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: locker rooms   locker rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

I don't have access to my locker room. My team is philly
Back to top Go down
xTLOxHYBRID 46

xTLOxHYBRID 46

locker rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: locker rooms   locker rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 pm

I have signed up to this site for 6v6 but how do I set my position and stuff as unable to let people know that I'm goalie and want to play in this 6v6 league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

locker rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: locker rooms   locker rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

locker rooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WNHL Community :: WNHL Help-
Jump to: