When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6v6 Simulation Hockey league for Xbox360.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the WNHL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxAcE RAWRxX
BOG

Welcome to the WNHL Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the WNHL   Welcome to the WNHL I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am

Welcome to the WNHL!!!! If you would like to participate in the WNHL Season One then register and sign up under the sign up forum. The first year will consist of 6 to 8 teams dependant on the sign ups, and each team will host 2 to 3 lines again depedant on the sign ups. Here is a video to welcome you to the league.

Back to top Go down
michael7

Welcome to the WNHL Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Welcome to the WNHL I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Will the owner of this league please contact me on xbox Michaeld71 is my gamertag.. ty its regarding the league and possible bigger opportunity
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the WNHL
Page 1 of 1