When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
When you register for the WNHL, please make sure you use you Gamer-tag for your username, OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LEAGUE.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6v6 Simulation Hockey league for Xbox360.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WNHL Season Two Registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxAcE RAWRxX
BOG

WNHL Season Two Registration Empty
PostSubject: WNHL Season Two Registration   WNHL Season Two Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Please fill out the following information if you wish to participate in the WNHL's Second season.
FAIR WARNING TO ALL THOSE WHOSE SITE USERNAME DOES NOT MATCH OR CLOSELY RESEMBLE YOUR XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG IT WILL BE CHANGED TO YOUR GAMERTAG SO IF YOU ATTEMPT TO SIGN IN AND CANT TRY YOUR XBOX LIVE TAG OR CONTACT A LEAGUE BOG on Xbox Live.

GAMERTAG: (please spell your gamertag to the exact letter/numbering)
Position You wish to Play: (Remember that position changes are possible but you will have to properly request to do so with your teams management to make sure you are able to as some positions may be short handed in the league...goalies and defense are prime examples)
How did you learn about our league?
Have you participated in any leagues before this one: (wont be held against you just curious)
Back to top Go down
GrooviestCougar

PostSubject: Re: WNHL Season Two Registration   WNHL Season Two Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 am

GrooviestCougar
Rw/Lw
Was in the wnhl in season 1
Back to top Go down
kyng

PostSubject: Lets do this   WNHL Season Two Registration I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:44 am

GAMERTAG: ll kyNg ll
Position You wish to Play: RD/G
How did you learn about our league? Club
Have you participated in any leagues before this one: VHL/SHL
Back to top Go down
Lemieux x 66

PostSubject: Re: WNHL Season Two Registration   WNHL Season Two Registration I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Gamertag: Lemieux x 66

Position You Wish To Play: RD/LD

How Did Learn About Our League? I found it on a forum

Have you participated in any leagues before this one?: SHL, VHL, IOHL, UOHL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WNHL Season Two Registration   WNHL Season Two Registration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WNHL Season Two Registration
Page 1 of 1